Our real estate attorneys provide a full range of legal services for those seeking to buy or sell real estate in New York, including condominiums and co-ops apartment, multifamily, mixed-use and office buildings, industrial properties, warehouses and shopping centers.
Our real estate law services cover the entire life of the transaction, from initial negotiations to closing:
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing purchase offers and contracts of purchase and sale;
- Conducting title searches and examinations, and resolving any title problems;
- Structuring real estate transactions to minimize tax exposure for domestic and foreign clients, including using 1031-Exchanges;
- Selecting and forming tax-efficient real estate holding entities for domestic and foreign clients, including business entities and trusts;
- Assisting clients in conducting due-diligence review of commercial real estate properties and projects;
- Assisting clients in obtaining financing for the transaction; and
- Closing services, including drafting and review of closing documents.
Commercial Real Estate Attorney NYC
Dilendorf Law Firm
60 Broad Street, 24th Floor,New York,NY-10004,
NYC, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens
Specializing on all types of commercial and investment real estate transactions in NYC, including purchase, sale, lease, finance of office, multifamily, apartment buildings, retail condos and shopping malls