In today’s innovation-driven business landscape, where information is increasingly commodified, the protection of intellectual property is critical. At the Dilendorf Law Firm, our intellectual property practice represents clients ranging from the top corporations to emerging startups. Our attorneys adeptly defend the ideas, processes, designs, and patents that are integral to our cilents’ success.
The Dilendorf Law Firm’s intellectual property litigation team helps businesses protect their intellectual property rights by defending against all forms of dispute, including:
- Claims of infringement
- Misappropriation of patents
- Trade secrets
Our firm advocates for clients through informed counsel throughout the litigation process, from pre-litigation discovery and strategy, all the way through the litigation, appeals, and other related proceedings.
Dilendorf’s intellectual property practice develops multidisciplinary teams to ensure every case is handled efficiently and successfully for our clients. As a full-service law firm, we draw on the experience and skills of our diverse team of attorneys, whose expertise spans a wide range of business innovation, from traditional disciplines to the most forward-thinking technology startups.
Our clients benefit from our reputation and experience in representing companies in all matters related to intellectual property. We represent clients within numerous industries, including:
- Blockchain Technology
- Chemical engineering and manufacturing
- Entertainment and media
- Financial services
- Medical devices
Our firm offers a range of legal services related to intellectual property infringement disputes, including:
- Patent infringement matters involving a diversity of products and services (including medical devices, digital technology, pharmaceuticals, to name a few)
- Proceedings before the International Trade Commission (ITC), which adjudicates disputes over imported goods that may infringe on trademarks, copyrights and U.S. patents.
- Legal challenges over domain names, including ICANN and federal court proceedings
- Defending trademark opposition and cancellation claims before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB)
- Litigation in trials related to patent, trademark, and misappropriation claims in state and federal courts
We represent pharmaceutical companies, manufacturers, broker-dealers, investment banks and other business entities or individuals in litigation, negotiations, arbitration, and business planning.
Whether defending our clients’ interests in a courtroom or counseling on intellectual property protection strategies on a conference call, the Dilendorf Law Firm’s intellectual property litigation team is dedicated to helping clients achieve their business objectives. Our attorneys have the depth and breadth of knowledge to thoroughly protect our clients’ intellectual property rights.
- Just the Facts: Intellectual Property Case — Patent, Copyright, and Trademark – United States Courts
- Intellectual Property Section – The United States Department of Justice
- Prosecuting Intellectual Property Crimes – Justice.gov
- Alternative Dispute Resolution for Intellectual Property Disputes – Harvard Law School
- Protecting Trademarks in Domain Names – Stopfakes.gov
- Frequently Asked Questions about Copyright – Copyright.gov
- Copyright Law of the U.S. (Title 17) – Copyright.gov
- CBP Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights – CBP.gov
- Compendium of U.S. Copyright Office Practices – Copyright.gov